OnBase Solution Spotlight | Document Knowledge Transfer and Compliance
Document Knowledge Transfer and Compliance (DKTC) enables organizations to manage policy and procedure administration end‑to‑end. DKTC ensures all employees have access to the most up‑to‑date versions of required materials and that deadlines for review and acknowledgement are enforced. With compliance testing, easily gauge employees’ comprehension of distributed content via scoring reports and test certificates.
|Rapidly distribute required reading to the workforce, providing immediate, centralized access to all assignments.||Test employee comprehension of important procedures regarding safety, systems and workplace conduct.||Easily audit reading status by accurately and automatically reporting and identifying delinquencies.|
|Enforce individual accountability by requiring employees to provide acknowledgement and complete assessments.||Minimize organizational risk by providing documented proof of distribution, user acknowledgement and test scores.||
Gain Control over your Documents and Processes
How it works
- DKT Reading Group Admin: Administrators are able to add documents to a Reading Group, create and manage Approval Groups, manage Reading Groups and view reading status by user or document.
- Required Reading Assignments: Documents that must be acknowledged by Reading Group members‑‑with notifications when new assignments are added.
- Approval Groups: Members approve or reject the documents in a Reading Group before distribution to reader queues.
- Reading Groups: Reading Group members are required to read and acknowledge all documents in their Reading Group list and complete any related assessments.
- Testing: Optionally, a short quiz can be paired with a required reading document to test user comprehension of important material. Test results are provided back to the Administrator.